ENTREPRENEURIAL CERTIFICATE – BASED TRAINING
Do you have a business idea?
Or is it time to write your business plan?
Ready to expand your current business?
We can help you!
MARCH 6, 13, 20, 27 and APRIL 3, 2018 (5 Tuesday Sessions)
6:00PM – 9:00PM
Five-Week Business Entrepreneurial Competency-Based Certificate Program. Tuition is FREE! The course materials are $59 (includes course manual and materials). Seating is limited.
West Angeles CDC
“We Can Help You Realize Your GOAL of Owning and Operating a Small Business” West Angeles Community Development Corporation is committed to assisting community residents in gaining the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully market, manage and operate a small business enterprise.
The main course objectives are for you to complete your Business Plan and to gain essential knowledge on aspects of a small business enterprise.
The course will help you learn and/or accomplish the following:
- An Overview Of Owning a Business
- Determine If Your Business Idea Is Workable
- Determine What You Need To Start Or Grow Your Business
- Develop A Marketing Strategy Through Research
- Work Out Operational & Administration Issues
- Learn How To Secure Start-Up Or Growth Capital
- Project Financial Goals And Strategies
- Write Down Decisions and Plans
- Learn Effective Communication Skills
- Learn How To Deliver Excellent Customer Care
For more information, please contact (323) 751-3440 or email email@example.com