ENTREPRENEURIAL CERTIFICATE – BASED TRAINING
Do you have a business idea?
Or is it time to write your business plan?
Ready to expand your current business?
We can help you!
(5 Tuesday Sessions)
6:00PM – 9:00PM
Five-Week Business Entrepreneurial Competency-Based Certificate Program. Tuition is FREE! The course materials are $59 (includes course manual and materials). Seating is limited.
West Angeles CDC
“We Can Help You Realize Your GOAL of Owning and Operating a Small Business” West Angeles Community Development Corporation is committed to assisting community residents in gaining the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully market, manage and operate a small business enterprise.
The main course objectives are for you to complete your Business Plan and to gain essential knowledge on aspects of a small business enterprise.
The course will help you learn and/or accomplish the following:
- An Overview Of Owning a Business
- Determine If Your Business Idea Is Workable
- Determine What You Need To Start Or Grow Your Business
- Develop A Marketing Strategy Through Research
- Work Out Operational & Administration Issues
- Learn How To Secure Start-Up Or Growth Capital
- Project Financial Goals And Strategies
- Write Down Decisions and Plans
- Learn Effective Communication Skills
- Learn How To Deliver Excellent Customer Care
For more information, please contact (323) 751-3440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org